Midwest Industries M-LOK MP5 Handguards
Wisconsin-based firearms accessory manufacturer Midwest Industries just rolled out a new product that should grab the attention of H&K MP5 and clone owners looking to mount lights, vertical foregrips and other accessories. The new forends will fit full size MP5s ano the compact PDW MP5K and SP89. Each model features several M-LOK attachment points as well as all the tools for easy installation.
Standard pricing ranges from $105 to $119.95 directly from the MI website.
MIDWEST INDUSTRIES M-LOK MP5 HANDGUARDS:
- Personal grade one piece design
- Simple installation, includes all tools
- Mil-spec top rail
- Extremely lightweight design, weighs only 4.8 oz with hardware
- Slim 1.6 inch diameter for a great feel
- One five slot M-LOK™ compatible rail included
- Features two anti-rotation QD sling swivel sockets
- Constructed of 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- 100% Made in the U.S.A., 922R Compliant
- MI Lifetime Warranty
A closer inspection of the product images reveals a yet to be announced QD sling mount for the SBTactical pistol stabilizing brace. The brace pictured actually has two mounts which do not interfere with with the original functionality to maintain its “legal” (sigh) status. Pretty slick.
I’d like to take a moment to make one simple statement (opinion) to our U.S. readers: Repeal the NFA.
A shooter can dream, right?